Friday, September 4, 2009

Painting Painting Painting

This week I got to re-do the upstairs guestrooms. It is so nice to have these rooms just about finished. Heres a look at what they look at the process...


When I opened up the can of paint I just about fainted it was such a baby girl pink, definitely not the look I was going for. But when it isn't right against that green and you have a few coats it looked quite a bit better.


Still hoping that this is going to look better


Saying goodbye to those dark blue walls











There you have it, your rooms when you come visit are ready and waiting.

1 comment:

  1. I love how the green turned out! So peaceful :-)

    And of course its a given that I like the pink!! Is that my room?? But, wait a minute! How come I didn't get to have any input? I thought that was the deal??

    ReplyDelete