1. I love meeting Bentley again. He is not exactly as timid and shy as he was the first time we met. He is wild and playful. He loves to chew on slippers and fingers and his chew toys. He does get very cute and cuddly if he's tired and he fell asleep in my lap several times.
2. I wake up in the morning and walk up to Bethany's cereal cupboard. I open it and here's what I find: Captain Crunch, Apple Jacks, and Cocoa Puffs. Is that amazing or what. My favorite cereals in one cupbord with out any other healthy cereals. I love it! Breakfast is good here.
3. Bethany's cereal bowls are ginormous!
4. Another season of The Cosby Show for me to watch. It's one of my favorite shows to watch and I now have a whole season to watch. I can sit back with my Captain Crunch and Mt. Dew (which is always in supply here!) and watch some episodes of the best humor on TV.
5. The Black Bottom cake we are going to have after supper will be a highlight. Chocolate cake with creamcheese and a pudding layer. Delicious! Happy Birthday Daniel!
6. The massage chair downstairs. I love those things!. They're so cool..
Well, thats all I can think of now, but I'm afraid it doesn't show the amount of fun-ness I'm having. I better get back to hugging the puppy and watching Monk.
I'm glad you're having a good time Krista! It definitely does sound like B&B's is the best place to be!!
ReplyDelete