Hey Livie, I thought you would like to come on a walk with me. Can you guess where we are?
Yep that box is still there. Just a box, but I think it is a new one, you can't see anything inside, and it got a fresh coat of paint. Still have no idea what the heck it is for!
And of course before we went into Como, we had to get in a zen state by walking that labyrinth new agey weird maze thing!
And now we're in. Hanging out with the monkeys
And there was the cutest little thing there. We could have stayed there a long time watching him.
I tried to get a picture of your favorite monkeys but it didn't turn out really well. Sorry!
The good news is that the polar bears got a whole new area! It is so much nicer than what they had before! But they still found certain paths to walk over and over again
And now we're at my favorites. The lions and tigers. They were all really sleepy, the tiger slept the whole time, but was really close to the glass so that was fun
I don't know if this really is Jenga, but I called him that since it was definitely the youngest. I like to think that they just don't age since we've been gone
And now we are going to go for a picnic with the family in the field. Even Bentley was excited about it!
Wish you were here to join us, we miss you! Love you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment