So now onto Ten on Tuesday (questions are from this website)
1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I am from Fergus Falls, MN. I have lived there most of my life, other than a few years in the cities and the last year and a half out here in the wild west. Can't wait to be back in the land of 10,000 Lakes though!
I am from Fergus Falls, MN. I have lived there most of my life, other than a few years in the cities and the last year and a half out here in the wild west. Can't wait to be back in the land of 10,000 Lakes though!
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Pretty casual, usually what is on the clearance racks at Target. I loved when I had a clothing allowance for a bank I worked at and could buy all my clothes at New York and Company. That is the style I would be if I wanted to spend all my money on clothes.
Pretty casual, usually what is on the clearance racks at Target. I loved when I had a clothing allowance for a bank I worked at and could buy all my clothes at New York and Company. That is the style I would be if I wanted to spend all my money on clothes.
3. What kind of car do you drive?
A Chevy Equinox. Absolutely love it! It took awhile to get used to driving a bigger vehicle but now wouldn't trade it (OK maybe something that had better gas mileage, but other than that it is great!)
A Chevy Equinox. Absolutely love it! It took awhile to get used to driving a bigger vehicle but now wouldn't trade it (OK maybe something that had better gas mileage, but other than that it is great!)
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
This is such a hard question! I have so many different favorite styles. I think if I could do anything I would buy an old Victorian and completely redo the inside, so I could get a more modern inside but keep the architectural beauty of the original. The things that I love most in houses are , big grand foyers, gorgeous master baths with steam showers and huge soaking tubs, really expensive updated kitchens with large islands and pantries, OK I could go on but that will be it for now. If I had the money I would hire Sara from Sara's House on hgtv to design and decorate my house. I'm pretty much obsessed with her talent and creativity.
This is such a hard question! I have so many different favorite styles. I think if I could do anything I would buy an old Victorian and completely redo the inside, so I could get a more modern inside but keep the architectural beauty of the original. The things that I love most in houses are , big grand foyers, gorgeous master baths with steam showers and huge soaking tubs, really expensive updated kitchens with large islands and pantries, OK I could go on but that will be it for now. If I had the money I would hire Sara from Sara's House on hgtv to design and decorate my house. I'm pretty much obsessed with her talent and creativity.
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
No kids. Just my furbaby Bentley who is more than enough to handle right now.
No kids. Just my furbaby Bentley who is more than enough to handle right now.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
Reading and hiking. I'm so terrible at picking one thing, so you just get bonus answers on most of the questions!
Reading and hiking. I'm so terrible at picking one thing, so you just get bonus answers on most of the questions!
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
Nope, I hate new years resolutions. I feel that most of the time you are just setting yourself up to fail.
Nope, I hate new years resolutions. I feel that most of the time you are just setting yourself up to fail.
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I wish I was a more motivated person, and went about my tasks with more purpose.
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
I am trustworthy.
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Someone to cook for me. I don't mind laundry and dishes well don't love them but it doesn't take as long as making a great meal. So I would hope that the person cooking for me would be creative and efficient in the amount of dishes that they are using!
Someone to cook for me. I don't mind laundry and dishes well don't love them but it doesn't take as long as making a great meal. So I would hope that the person cooking for me would be creative and efficient in the amount of dishes that they are using!
I keep forgetting you got a new car. It's just hard to imagine for some odd reason. So, when I picture you driving anywhere I still picture you driving your old car.
ReplyDelete