I got to spend this past week back home in MN celebrating birthdays with my family. End of January and February are very busy birthday months in our family.
These three all have birthdays within a week of each other
| Mom, Dad, Liv |
My grandparents come over to celebrate each birthday too. Theirs are coming up at the end of February. On the 26th they will be 95 and 92!
And making his blog debut is my brother. I wont be able to celebrate his 18th with him which is coming up on the 27th. Sorry Buddy!
| Liv and Daniel |
When birthdays weren't being celebrated, errand were done, and that pesky thing called school was out the three of us sisters got to spend some time together. We have been slowly getting Krista accustomed to coffee and the coffee shop culture. It's a lot of fun. Sometimes it takes me off guard that she is old enough to really enjoy that stuff, but it is a lot of fun to have her be "one of the girls" and forget about the large age gap!
| Liv, Krista, and Me |
Latte art is one thing that I really wish I had learned when I had my coffee shop. But even though I can't do it, I can sure appreciate it! I love the detail.
No comments:
Post a Comment