His second month has been far more quite than his first. I have time to really enjoy being a mom. Although we are about to kick life into high gear again as we are closing on a new house on Monday. The house needs a lot of help, inside and out. So with all that we've been through in the last two months we figured why not throw a renovation in there too?!? When we get into the house next week I'll take some more pictures to do a fun (read: gross) before tour of the place. But we are pretty excited to get it the way we want, we'll have lots of space inside with a good size yard in the location we want!
Friday, March 9, 2012
2 Months
Little Elliot hit 2 months old this week. Yesterday we had his check up which went great. E impressed the nurses and Dr. with his chunkiness. He even took his shots like a champ! He weighed in at 14 lbs 6 oz and has stretched out to 24 1/2 inches, putting him in the 95% for both categories. I guess with those types of stats I shouldn't be surprised that he is already moving into his 3-6 month clothes! I was able to talk to the dr. (who was my pediatrician when I was little, and hasn't changed one bit its kind of scary!) about his kidney issues and was told that there is a urologist in town that works with infants and is very familiar with the situation and the tests we've run. That was such a relief to know that we don't have to drive over an hour to see a urologist. Love it!
Elliot has been such a riot lately. He is really into mobiles and laughing at them. There is no sweeter sound that his cooing and giggling. I don't get much done when he is in a good mood because I just like to watch his wonderment. His hands have become his favorite toys. They are constantly being chewed on. He is sleeping well at night fairly consistently which has been wonderful. Now I just have to train myself to sleep through the night again and life will be grand! He generally will go from 9pm to 4am then is up again between 6 and 7am.
His second month has been far more quite than his first. I have time to really enjoy being a mom. Although we are about to kick life into high gear again as we are closing on a new house on Monday. The house needs a lot of help, inside and out. So with all that we've been through in the last two months we figured why not throw a renovation in there too?!? When we get into the house next week I'll take some more pictures to do a fun (read: gross) before tour of the place. But we are pretty excited to get it the way we want, we'll have lots of space inside with a good size yard in the location we want!
His second month has been far more quite than his first. I have time to really enjoy being a mom. Although we are about to kick life into high gear again as we are closing on a new house on Monday. The house needs a lot of help, inside and out. So with all that we've been through in the last two months we figured why not throw a renovation in there too?!? When we get into the house next week I'll take some more pictures to do a fun (read: gross) before tour of the place. But we are pretty excited to get it the way we want, we'll have lots of space inside with a good size yard in the location we want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 months?? no. just not possible. i protest!
ReplyDelete