Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Family Pictures

Last year we got a great picture of our family in the midst of the beautiful fall colors. I decided that I wanted to make this a yearly tradition to be able to look back and see how our family has changed from year to year. It turns out it is a lot easier to get a good picture when you have one nine month old than when you have an infant and a almost two year old! My sister joined us for a bit to snap some pictures and join in on the laughs. Here are some of the outtakes along with some fun ones.










I just want to ruuuuun!





Elliot just cracks me up in the picture!



And of course where there are boys and sticks there will be a sword fight!
We had a lot of laughs and running around trying to keep Elliot happy and cooperating (the cooperating didn't really happen but oh well!)


September 2012
October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment