Well all our digging finally paid off. We got to lay down all the pavers this weekend and are so happy with how it is coming together! There is still one more step of putting down the locking sand on top to secure the pavers and finish off the look. Unfortunately you have to have the bricks dry out for 3 days and with this spring it may be a few more months before we get 3 days without rain!
This is our new front walkway.
We haven't had one since we moved in 3 years ago and I am so excited!
And this is our back patio. This has been just a big mud pit forever so this is a huge upgrade. I can't wait to have a place with some shade to sit in our yard.
It's felt a little odd to not have a monstrous job hanging over our head these last few days. But I think it is a good thing that we haven't been able to get outside and keep working because I needed time to recover moving all these pavers!
No comments:
Post a Comment