Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kitchen Redo

So I finally did it. I attacked the kitchen this week, and LOVE the results.  When in the middle of the painting I realized how good the blue that I picked out looked with the green that the walls were painted, its almost seemed a shame to cover it all up. Here’s what it looks like in the process of painting and the final results.
 DSCN1668
This funny guy felt that the walls were getting more attention than he wasDSCN1670
I think the blue really improved the look of the cabinets as well.
 DSCN1674
 DSCN1675
Another accomplishment was finally getting well wall decorations up in the living room.
DSCN1676
I think I’ve run out of painting jobs around the house, I’m not quite sure what to do with myself any more. I think its time to find a new hobby. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I think Bryce should take a word of warning from Professor Henry Higgins, "Let a woman in your life and your serenity is through,
    she'll redecorate your home, from the cellar to the dome, and then go on to the enthralling fun of overhauling you..."
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks great! I might steal some of your colors, as my house as been one of missionaries for years, and has traditional Ethiopian (ie, bright neon blue) colors throughout. I agree with your mom :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete