Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday (69)

Questions are from this blog

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I'm not one to actually know the name and fancy things that my cell phone does, mainly because it doesn't do anything fancy. It allows me to call people and that is enough. I would give it a 6 out of 10. It is really thin, not a flip style, but is pretty wide which I don't like. The bottom half of it flips around so you can use the full keyboard, so that is fun to play with when I'm bored. But really, I just don't care!
2. What has been your most serious injury?
Honestly, I have a hard time coming up with anything. I haven't been seriously injured. I think this is due to my fear of falling and getting hurt, so I just avoid doing things that have the potential of broken bones. Man that makes me sound like I stay in a bubble at all times, but I really do go out and do fun things, I swear!
3. What is one movie you hate and why?
I hate Ben- Hur. My family  loves this movie and I could never handle it. In our house there is no way to get away from the movie when they watch it because the sound system is all over the house, so it was always a dreadful many hours to be in the house while I was listening to people getting whipped and killed. I know that there is such a wonderful story in it, but that is all I see/hear.
4. How many email addresses do you have?
I only have two that I check regularly. But I have at least two more that I check once in a while, mainly to empty the junk that goes there. And then I am in charge of the church's email too.
5. What website do you waste the most time on?
I have become a huge fan of blog hopping in between house flipping blogs. I find the process fascinating. So needless to say my list of want to do's around the house is growing at a crazy speed!
6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
 I wouldn't know, Mexican restaurants aren't my favorite. Especially their salsa, always too much cilantro for my taste.
7. What is your dream car?
I've become a big fan of driving a suv. I think I would go for the new Equinox or the CR-V. There are too many that I really like too pick just one.
8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
I would put it towards a vacation. So on that vacation we aren't thinking so much about what we are spending, and can be guilt free while we are somewhere fabulous!
9. What is your favorite board game?
I'm a big Sequence fan. Although I am becoming less of a fan now that Bryce can now beat me 3 out of 5 times. Who knew that one could become better the more you played at such an easy game!
10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
I am the most boring person when it comes to hairstyles. I have had it long almost my whole life, a few times I ventured out and cut it shoulder length or so, but then I always grow it out long again.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little owl. He makes me smile. And good job on the new header! And does this mean you're growing your hair out again? Cause pretty sure it wasn't all that long ago you were sending me pictures of short-haired chics ....

    ReplyDelete