It's true, and I love it!
My parents and little sister came out this weekend and we sure put them to work. The job on Bryce and my dad's list was knocking out part of the wall between the kitchen and the living room.
Here's a sneak peak into what it looked like:
 |
| I was really excited to knock the first hole in the wall. Man, I wish that I could do that more often! |
 |
| We found all the extra drywall scraps from the builder of the house in the walls. |
 |
| The guys figured that they couldn't have cut into a wall with more wires running through it. They spent a long time moving them around because I insisted that the could not just leave them hanging there! |
 |
| Framing it it. |
 |
| All done! It makes a huge difference. |
While the boys were having fun upstairs, Mom, Krista, and I were busy downstairs working on our own project. More on that later this week, but it has something to do with why there are no doors on any of the cabinets!
 |
| This picture just makes me laugh, so I thought I would throw it in here. Mom wasn't really trying to strangle my puppy while laughing gleefully but it sure looks like it! |
Bethany, I love your idea of moving the wires to the side instead of letting them hang there! Genius! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo while we were in Phoenix, I went to my mom's Bunco game night she has every month, and got to spend a lot of time talking with 2 ladies there...Cheryl Johnson and of course Paula.
They had some awesome stories to tell about Bryce...I feel like I know him on a whole new level.
I'm afraid your title is a misnomer ... b/c little Bentley looks GINORMOUS in that last picture :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd hooray for holes in the wall!