Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Puppy's Devotion

It's no secret around here that I have some competition for Bryce's attention. We have this dog that LOVES Bryce. When I give Bryce a hug, Bentley will jump up and hug him too and he always has to beat me to the front door when Bryce comes home. I don't mind this, it means that they get to wrestle and I don't have to get involved. They both get tired out and get wrestling out of their systems. Then my little pupster can come curl up on the couch with me!

This morning I got up first and went upstairs to make coffee, check email, and watch my brother's robotics competition online. Bentley got up with me, but only made it up half the stairs before he realized that his main man wasn't with us. He promptly went back down the stairs and curled up to wait for his arrival. Then his day can start! He doesn't even come up here to eat, go outside or play with any of his toys!

I peaked down the stairs and saw this. Too adorable.

I just love his puppy devotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment