THIRD TRIMESTER FOLKS!!!!
We hit 28 weeks this week, which means 7th month and 3rd trimester. That's a big week!
Here's my third trimester belly:
Pregnancy Thoughts:
- I waddled for the first time this week. Oh goodness was that embarrassing!
- I go back and forth quite quickly between "only 3 months left, I have so much to do" to " 3 months... ok I'll sit back down and do that later" So will anything get done? That has yet to be seen
- I found a dresser for the nursery! Well it is back in MN but will be driven out next week when my mom and sister come to
workvisit! - Not much is different with baby this week. Still in there moving and wiggling like non other, making sleeping and sometimes concentrating on anything else very difficult.
Sorry to disappoint any of you that came here looking for some great pregnancy revelations. Got none for you today, but hey I'm ok with that!

I was just looking at pictures of a friends 1 month old, and it made me miss my wee little baby. So glad yours is coming along soon so I can snuggle a newborn again!
ReplyDeleteOh, Bethany. You could just show that cute belly and say nothing and we'd all be satisfied. No revelation necessary! I love hearing your thoughts, though!
ReplyDelete