Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pregnancy Thoughts - Weeks 25/26

The weeks are just slipping by, we are at 26, just about to 27 weeks already. I didn't put anything up last week because we were on vacation, but did snap a picture when we were down at the Garden of the Gods.  I was a little nervous about going on a 10 hour road trip followed by a lot of walking and exploring during the days, but really it was completely worth the minor aches and pains. Things are still going smoothly. I feel almost guilty about it!




Pregnancy Thoughts:
  1. We are under 100 days! Down to double digits!!!!
  2. I've started in a forced nesting stage. I had no motivation to do the cleaning and sorting that I wanted to get done, so I made myself a detailed list and broke it down by days and am slowly going through the house top to bottom. If everything goes to plan I'll be done by the end of the week, but I think that I may have to do a not so thorough job on a couple of rooms and go over them later if I want the big things done by the weekend.
  3. I can now watch Baby move my stomach around.  Lots of entertainment there.
  4. You are now more likely to see me in one of Bryce's t shirts than my own. I even stole a pair of his sweatpants to wear this week, because I am just classy like that!
  5. Babe kicked Bentley in the head when we were taking a nap. Bent didn't like that too much.

Nursery Progress:
Well not a whole lot to show off here. We did get the crib put together, and we love it!


I'm still on the search for a good dresser to use as a changing table. And I am also looking for some inspiration fabric to really nail down a color scheme. So far coming up short on both. But the search continues! I fell in love with a fabric that I found at Ikea down in Denver, but the only thing that came in it was some pillows :(  So the search continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment