Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pregnancy Thoughts - Week 37

37 Weeks - Full Term!!!!
19 Days left, that's right we are down to the teens!!

It is kind of funny what hitting the 37 week month mark does to my mind. 36 weeks was awesome to be down to a month, but when you don't have the option of saying the time left in months and it is weeks it really makes it seem soon. Knowing that baby would most likely be healthy if born now is another wonderful thing, except it makes me just want to be done that much more!!! My mind has been over analyzing every small change and I can't go for very long without wondering when everything is going to get going... this could be a long last three weeks!

Pregnancy Thoughts:
  1. I've decided that there are several great reasons to be pregnant around Christmas time. 1) When insomnia hits I sneak upstairs and plug in the tree and baby and I rock in the recliner while waiting for sleep to find us again - so peaceful! 2)No one will dare judge you on how many Christmas cookies you eat! :)
  2. Since baby has dropped I am hungry all. the. time!!! It is insane, I have become that person who wakes up at 2 am and needs breakfast #1 
  3. Is it Baby time yet?
  4. Found out at my last appointment things are still going great. Doctor is very pleased with how everything is going so far, so lets pray that it stays this smooth until we meet this little one (and beyond!)
  5. It has been funny to me what things have become very important to me to get done before baby gets here, for example - I just had to paint my toenails the other day because of course they couldn't look like the hot mess they were while at the hospital! I need to get the baby quilt I'm working on finished (that still remains to be finished, but progress is being made) and laundry needs to be caught up on all the time. I still haven't actually put baby's clothes away, installed car seat bases, figured out what to do with Bentley while we are at the hospital... you know just little things like that.
  6. Baby here yet?
  7. I know there were quite a few things that stuck out to me earlier this week that I tried so hard to remember to include, but of course they have gone far far away from my memory! So there might be a follow up post if those things come back to me.
Here's my full term baby belly!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being down to really just days until baby time! Maybe it will be baby time sooner than expected...Abby decided to start making her appearance at 37 weeks, 4 days, born the next day! Enjoy eating lots of cookies & being able to say it's the baby--haha!

    ReplyDelete